Taskforce Workshop of UCLG-MEWA Committee on Environment will take place on 20 May 2017, under the auspices of Seferihisar Municipality, Co-President of UCLG-MEWA Committee on Environment. The attachments below include: invitation letter, Istanbul Declaration of Malatya Agreement, work statements for the Taskforce and Scientific Board, provisional program and the short presentation prepared for identifying the members requesting to join the taskforces.
Please note that the carbon emission of the Workshop will be set to zero by Istanbul Environmental Management Industry and Trade Inc. (İSTAÇ) to ensure a fully environment-friendly meeting.
- Invitation Letter
- Istanbul Declaration of Malatya Agreement
- Work Statement for Scientific Board
- Scientific Board Structure
- Provisional Program of the Workshop
- Presentation Guide for Candidate Municipalities
- Taskforce on Waste Manageement and Pollution
- Taskforce on Environment-Friendly Transportation Systems
- Taskforce on Energy
- Tasforce on Fight Against Climate Change
- Taskforce on Urban Agriculture and Protection of Biodiversity
- Taskforce on Green Areas